Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2012 With Next

Hey Everyone. I have had quite a busy yet productive week. Satisfying, but tiring. I think weekends should start on Wednesdays. That would be cool right? Anyway on to today's post.









You have probably noticed the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2012 with Next mentioned on a lot of blogs. I appreciate the readers that visit my blog and love writing about my passions for beauty, make-up, nails and the odd bit of fashion. I still get excited when I see a comment pop up when I have written a post. I still really like discovering fabulous blogs so link me up in the comments below if you want to share yours. My blog birthday is coming up on the 29th May 2012. I can't believe I have been blogging for almost a whole year. I won't ramble any longer than to say if you wish to vote for me in this years Cosmopolitan Blog Awards then you can do so by clicking on the logo at the top left of my blog at any time or on this link if you wish to do so now.




Good luck to everyone for the Awards. Happy Blogging :)




Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...