NOTD: Jubilee Inspired

Hi there you gorgeous lot. I hope you are all loving life at the moment. I am a busy little bee right now (you might actually hear me buzzing), but in a good way. Today I wanted to share a post with you on my current nails.








I started with applying one coat of my usual Rimmel base coat followed by two coats of the A.K.A Cosmetics Nail Polish shown above, Red Peck. This is a very true red. I think this would suit everyone. It applies very easily with a good size brush. You could apply this with just one coat really and it would still look amazing. I was given this for free at the A.K.A Cosmetics launch. You can see that post here. You can purchase this product for £5.00 from akacosmetics.com.








I then applied just one coat of my O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in the shade Blue Shatter to alternate nails. I only applied one coat as I still wanted the red polish show through. This is such a beautiful blue and a great quick and easy way to do nail art on the go. You can purchase this product from amazon.com for $4.30 and lenawhite.co.uk where it is currently reduced from £11.00 to £5.50. 








I then used the striper part of my StarGazer Nail Art Pen in White to draw stripes. I applied two coats of this to make sure the white stood out as it comes out a bit wishy-washy over the top of the other shades otherwise. You can purchase this Nail Art Pen at stargazer-products.com for £3.00, naildelights.com for £3.00 or you can pick a set like I did from naildelights.com containing 8 shades for £19.99. I also have the UV kit for £19.99 as well.








Left Hand








Right Hand




So that's the finished look. Not my best nail art ever, but I just wanted to try out a few products and these shades seemed appropriate for the Jubilee.




Have you designed any Jubilee nail art? What are your favourite nail art products?





Love to you all

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...