NOTD: Barry M Nail Paint (Blueberry 306)

Hello Loves. Yay, it's a Bank Holiday weekend which makes me go whoop whoop! I have a wee post for you today showing you my current nail colour.








I firstly applied one coat of my usual Rimmel base coat. I then applied two coats of my Barry M Nail Paint (Blueberry 306). This is a gorgeous sky blue nail colour that is quite thick in consistency which gives a lovely opaque finish. I finished off this look with one coat of my Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. This helps to seal my nail paint and make my nails nice and shiny. On the Barry M website shade 306 is called Blueberry Ice Cream for £2.99, Link :) and on the Boots Pharmacy website shade 306 is called Ice Cream Blue for £2.99, Link :). I am not sure if these are the same as my shade, but they have the same shade number. 




Does anyone know if either of the nail shades mentioned above are the same as mine? What are your favourite Barry M Nail Paints?




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...