NOTD: China Glaze Nail Lacquer Purple Panic (Neon)

Hey Loves. It looks like it might be a nice weekend weather wise which is fab. I really fancied a POW pop of colour on my nails which I will show you in this NOTD.








Firstly I applied one coat of my usual Rimmel base coat. I then applied two coats of this China Glaze Nail Lacquer Purple Panic (Neon). The brush of this nail lacquer I would prefer to be a little bigger as it can leave the odd streak, but with two thick coats I made it work. This neon colour dries to a matte finish so I sealed the look with my Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray so that I could still keep that matte effect. I would say this shade is more pink with a definite purple undertone. I love neon nails and if you are in a style rut I think a pop of colour on the nails will brighten any outfit. You can purchase this nail lacquer from amazon.co.uk at various prices, ebay.co.uk at various prices, amazon.com for $5.38, ebay.com for a pack of three at $12.99, ravencosmetics.co.uk for £6.95, nailpolishdirect.co.uk for £5.95 and sallybeauty.com for $5.99 or $4.99 with a beauty club card.



Are you a fan of neon nails? What are your favourites? Do you like the matte look on your nails?



Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. Neons are quite popular at the moment, this one does have quite a pop to it! I have two similar pinks but haven't dared to wear just yet :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Hun. I'm sure your nails will look beaut xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...