FOTD: Featuring A.K.A Cosmetics

Hello Darlings. I have a wee FOTD post for you today as promised so I will get straight into it :)




























Products Used



Rose & Co Apothecary Rose Petal Salve

Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum (Light Ivory 40) SPF15

Eyeko Tinted Cream

 Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate 16 Hour Wear Concealer (Light 2)

 E.L.F. Studio Translucent Matte Powder

NYX Cosmetics 5 Color Shadow (The Caribbean Collection - I Dream Of ST. Kitt) - The Three Lightest Shades

  17 Clear Definition Mascara

 MUA Eye Liner (Snow White)

A.K.A Cosmetics Mascara (Brown)*

 W7 Honolulu Bronzer

A.K.A Cosmetics Blusher (Terracotta Hint)**

BellaPierre Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer Powder (Champagne)

 A.K.A Cosmetics Lip Stick (Harlot)***

A.K.A Cosmetics Lip Gloss (Bloody Mary)****




*
**
***
****
All four of these products were given to me for free at the A.K.A Cosmetics launch last week.





You can find my original post where I attended the launch here. Below is a brief review of each of the A.K.A Cosmetics products that I used in this FOTD.






A.K.A Cosmetics Mascara (Brown) ~ £7.00

This mascara is quite nice to use. It's a darker brown than other brown mascaras I have tried before which is nice as I don't feel like I usually get enough definition with brown mascaras. The formula is a little wet on application. I managed to get some on my under eye when applying to one eyes bottom lashes. The mascara lasts well throughout the day.



A.K.A Cosmetics Blusher (Terracotta Hint) ~ £7.00

This blusher is quite subtle. Nice for an everyday hint of flush to the cheeks. This is one I would advise more for fairer skin tones. It's buildable so you can make it more or less obvious on the cheeks.



A.K.A Cosmetics Lip Stick (Harlot) ~ £7.50

I loooooooooooove this lip stick. It has a very buttery, creamy formula that almost feels like it's melting. The pigment is very high with this shade. It lasted so well throughout the day. We ran out of washing up liquid at work and this sucker wasn't coming off my mug (drinking vessel, not my face) let me tell you. It did remove easily from my lips when I used my face wash and face wipe later on in the day. I would highly recommend this lip stick. I'm not sure if I have a dud one though as mine won't wind back down. 



A.K.A Cosmetics Lip Gloss (Bloody Mary) ~ £7.00

This was actually a nice contrasting shade over the top of the lip stick. It felt quite silky on application.





The A.K.A Cosmetics website is now live so check out the above links for the products mentioned.





I hope this post was helpful. Do you like the look of any of these A.K.A Cosmetics products?





Love to you all

 

6 comments:

  1. wow this is so pretty! You look stunning!

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks so pretty on you, love that colour! Mine wouldn't wind back down either. I mean, I *believe* that by default they don't go all the way down, but I feel like it wouldn't go back to where it started either? Not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know it's not just my lippie then. Thank you Hunny xx

      Delete
  3. I have the AKA lipstick in the shade Kiss me, and mine doesn't wind down either, but i also have one in the shade love me and that does! :/

    www.bethlovebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How odd. It's obviously something they need to work on.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...