NOTD: Barry M Buzz Nail Paint

Hey Loves. I have the day off work today as I have a few things to do and I need to get ready to go to a cosmetics launch later. It's my first blogging event so I am both very nervous and excited :) I hope if any of you see me there you will come and say hello. Now on to this NOTD post I have for you.








I applied one coat of my usual Rimmel base coat, followed by two coats of this Barry M Buzz Nail Paint, then one coat of my Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. This Barry M Nail Paint came out as part of a gift set last year with The Sun's Buzz Magazine. This Buzz Nail Paint is a really nice rose brown shade. I only painted this on last night and took this photo today. Usually I don't get chipping so easily with Barry M Nail Paints, especially when I apply my Seche Vite Top Coat, but my nail tips are already showing through. I would still recommend this shade though as it's quite neutral to suit most peoples tastes and just about any outfit. You can pick it up at ebay.co.uk for £1.95 plus delivery.



Did you pick up this Nail Paint when it was out last year? Do you like it?




Love to you all

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...