My 1st Blog Birthday

Hello my Beauties. I hope you are all fine and dandy. I am writing this post later than I wanted to today, but I couldn't miss out on showing my Mum around my new abode after work. 


This post is a very brief one simply to say thank you. I appreciate every single one of you that take the time to read my blog posts and write comments. It still warms my heart to know that someone out there gets something out of me rambling on. Of course I love what I write about, but I am still learning and hopefully improving as I blog more and more. 


I have been to my first two PR events in the last couple of weeks and met some lovely people. As much as I enjoy playing about taking photos at home and tapping away on my keyboard writing posts it's great to meet the people behind the product, camera lense or computer screen. If you see me about in the street or at an event please say Hi. I am on Twitter too if you fancy a natter, @vickyayles.


I do always have ideas floating around my head of what to write about, but as my blog baby has become a year old I really want your input on how you would like to see it grow. If there are particular blog posts that you would like me to write about please let me know and I will of course consider them. I want to keep my blog fresh and up to date so your thoughts are important to me.


Once I have moved into my house (hopefully some time in June) and I have had at least a month to settle in I am thinking of making YouTube videos. please let me know if this is something that you would like to see and if the answer is yes what kind of videos you would like so I can consider those also. All video editing, uploading and any other tips are welcome.


So that's it Sweethearts. I hope this wasn't too boring as there aren't any colourful photos in this post, but you lovelies put the rainbow in my day.




Love to you all

 

2 comments:

  1. Well done sweets! A year goes by quickly huh? I think I'm nearing three years now - although I've been MIA lately! Finally getting back into loving blogging! HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely. The year has just flown by. 3 years is good going. I miss your posts x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...