Bioré Relaunch: Review Of Products

It's me again. I posted last week about a couple of Bioré products that were sent to me for free to test out and review. You can find my original post here

















So here is the first product. The Bioré Make-Up Removing Wipes. There are 25 in each pack and they are both alcohol and oil-free. They have a very soft and gentle almost baby smell to them. Each wipe has a kind of mesh design which feels very gentle of the skin, but definitely gives a mild exfoliation. Each time I have used these wipes I realise how smooth they make my skin feel. They are a good size and quality as they hold their shape better than other face wipes I have used before. I have been using these morning and night instead of a cleanser/make-up remover. I use a face wash at night and I have also used a face scrub only once since trying these out. I find I only need one of these to remove a face full of make-up and dirt, but I do use my face wash as well. I would say that these wipes are great for those of you who just can't be bothered with a full on deep cleanse or just prefer to use face wipes anyway. They are somewhere between a face wipe and a muslin cloth in texture without the need for a separate cleanser/make-up remover. Even on a day where I wore heavy eye make-up this week just one cloth removed all of my make-up. 




You can pick up the Bioré Make-Up Removing Wipes from superdrug.com for £1.99 at the moment. They usually sell in Superdrug for £3.99.




You can find all of the information on these wipes in this link for biore.co.uk. On biore.com it appears that these wipes are called Make-Up Removing Towelettes that come in a pack of 30.




So now onto me testing out the Bioré Original Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.


































These strips come in a pack of 6 and are oil-free. You should avoid using these on acne blemishes, swollen, sunburned, excessively dry or skin prone to spider veins. Consult a doctor for skin that is currently being treated with prescription acne medication. It is advised not to use these more than every three days. 










Each strip comes with instructions so if you travel and throw the box away you still know what you have to do. You simply tear the packaging where indicated down the side to take the strip out.




I WILL SHOW YOU THE DIRT THAT COMES OUT ON THE STRIP SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!









Firstly the instructions advise to twist the strip to seperate the slits as shown in the above photo. I have never used a nose strip like this with slits in it before, but I guess the idea is to fit your nose shape better.




I used one of the wipes to remove any oily residue from my skin that may have appeared overnight. Although I have very dry skin and this step is not in the instructions I thought it may help the strip adhere better to my nose.




You are then advised to wash your face and wet the nose thoroughly as the strip will not stick to your nose unless it is wet. I just wet my nose in this step.




You then dry your hands and peel the strip from the plastic liner. Try not to stick it to your nails my lovelies as I'm guessing it may take some of your nail polish off.




Apply the strip to your nose sticky side down in the way up I have it in the above photo. Press firmly to the nose to make sure it is stuck down.










I placed mine a little further down my nose than some people may do as I tend to get clogged pores on my nose tip too.




You then wait 10-15 minutes for the strip to work its magic. It should feel like papier-mâché once it dries. Do not leave it any longer than this!




Then very carefully peel off the strip from each side towards the centre of your nose. This will feel a bit ouch, but not painful. It is pulling out the dirt from your pores so it won't feel pleasant. I quite like how it feels as I know it's doing its job.




NOW THE GROSS BIT!









I am ashamed to show you this, but in the name of beauty and to prove that this works I must. It does look yucky, but I'm just glad to know that this dirt and make-up is no longer sitting in my skin. 











Before Using The Strip









After Using The Strip




Do not worry that is just the sticky residue left over from the strip in the after photo. I simply used one of the wipes to remove this and moisturised my face, concentrating mostly on my nose.




I have only used these strips once so far and the do work well. I will continue to use both of these products up. I am definitely going to be picking up some of the wipes as they are so quick and easy and do a great job on my skin.




You can purchase the Bioré Original Deep Cleansing Pore Strips from boots.com for £7.99.




For more information on the Bioré Original Deep Cleansing Pore Strips you can find it on biore.co.uk and biore.com where they are shown in packs of 8 and 14.




Check out the two videos below with information on these products.














Please note that although the video above shows the Ultra pore strips instead of the original that I have you use them in the same way. So I hope this post hasn't been too disgusting for you. 




Have you tried these products? If yes, do you like using them? If no, will you be trying them out?



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...