Boots Bargains

Hi everyone. I hope you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend. I haven't done too much as I don't get paid until tomorrow, but I did pick up a couple of Boots bargains on Thursday afternoon and thought I would share them with you.

Firstly, I needed to pick up some of my usual Gillette Venus Divine razor blades (a pack of 8 for £14.80) from Boots and was pleased to discover that in doing so I would also receive a free Gillette Satin Care shaving gel. I chose the one for dry skin which has shea butter in it. I usually just use Boots own brand shaving gel, but as it was free I thought why not. I also got the health & beauty magazine which is free to Boots Advantage Card members. If you haven't got an Advantage Card yet I recommend that you get one as it has saved me lots of money and is great at Christmas time when you need to buy those pressies as you can just pay with points.


I am also near the end of my No 7 Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum for the face so I had to pick up some more. I use it around my eyes and on my forehead after cleansing, but before moisturising twice a day. I used to have quite defined frown lines on my forehead, but since I started using this a few years ago they are much less visible.


By mistake I picked up the Intense serum instead, but it doesn't matter as I was thinking of giving this a try anyway. I will let you know if I think there is any difference. These were on 3 for 2, plus I had a £5 No7 voucher which runs out Sunday 19th June 2011 so run to Boots now girls. From Boots the original serum retails at £19.50 for a 30ml tube and the intense serum retails at £21.00 for a 30ml tube. So in the end I got £63.00 worth of serum (3 tubes) for the price of £37.00. Not bad I think.

I was very reluctant to try this when it first came out quite some time ago due to what I would call a hefty price tag, but I'm glad I did. I would class this as a must have skin product so well done No7. It lasts me such a long time and I couldn't do without it.

Speak to you all again soon and Happy Bank Holiday!

Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...