BHS BATH MATS


Hi lovelies. I have a wee home haul for you today. It's just one item, but I picked it up in four colours, eek!



These 100% cotton bath mats from BHS are so soft. You can also pick up the pedestal mats and towels to match if you like. They are 50 x 80cm. The shades I have L-R are bright green, turquoise, light grey and electric blue. I already have ones like this in white and mid grey which is why I didn't get those. These also come in gorgeous bold shades of bright orange, bright yellow and bright pink.

Our bathroom is a very neutral slate grey, beige and cream so I thought these would add a bit of interest.

Share your ideas below for easy ways to style your bathroom.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...