HAUL - PRIMARK, H&M & ZARA


Hello sweeties. Today I have a haul to share with you including some sale items ......


H&M OFF THE SHOULDER BLUE AND CREAM TILE PRINT CROP TOP - SIZE M - £4 SALE PRICE

I love the blue hues in this crop top. It can be worn off the shoulder or as a normal top on the shoulders if preferred. It gathers at the top as well as at the bottom and on the cuffs of the sleeves. This is not too short as a crop top. I think it would look great with loose fit ripped jeans or a maxi skirt for a relaxed summer vibe.


ZARA BLACK TIE WAIST WIDE LEG CROP TROUSERS - SIZE M - £19.99

I have been enjoying shopping in Zara a lot more recently. They have some really key pieces at reasonable prices and a fantastic sale on at the moment. I have been after a black pair of crop trousers for a while, but I didn't want them to be too cropped. These are a perfect length for my height which is between 5ft 2-3 inches. They come up higher than the ankles, but nowhere near my knees. They are jet black, but I lightened this photo a little so that you could see the key features more clearly such as the side pockets and tie waist. The back of the waist is elasticated too. If you have any style suggestions on how to wear crop trousers please leave them in the comments below.


ZARA BLACK MAXI CARDI - SIZE S - £15.99 SALE PRICE

This maxi cardi is a slightly off black shade. The length is perfect for me again. It does not hit the floor even in flats. It may not look like much in this photo, but the fit of this cardi is perfection. It wraps neatly around my bust due to the lines of the fabric and skims down the length of my body creating a very slimming and put together silhouette. If they had it in more colours I would buy them all.


PRIMARK FRIENDS CENTRAL PERK RAGLAN TEE - SIZE 12 - £3 SALE PRICE

This tee is a great throw on piece to wear with jeans or anything else really. I bought a size 12 as sometimes white tees can look a little more see through if they are too fitted. Just a little tip there if you really like something white, but don't think you can pull it off due to the transparency.


PRIMARK CORAL & BLACK SOFT TOUCH JOGGERS - SIZE 12 - £4.50 EACH SALE PRICE

I already have these in hot pink that I am wearing today and a mint green. They are so comfy. I love to wear them at home on weekends. I think they are meant to be cropped, but you probably wouldn't notice they were on me. I find I have to size up in Primark joggers as they seem to be more fitted now. I find that a lot of their pyjama bottoms are actually leggings now too. I prefer a looser fit for lounging at home.

I hope you enjoyed this haul. Please share your bargains below.

Love to you all

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...