FREE MAX FACTOR LIPSTICK FOR #GLAMJAN


Hi lovelies and welcome to Beautiful Addictions. 

Tomorrow is said to be the most depressing day of the year and not just because it's Monday. Fear not though my loves as I have good news. Make sure to start off tomorrow with a FREE lipstick gifted to you by Max Factor so that you can strut your way through the day without a care in the world. 


Like the iconic Marilyn Max Factor want to make you feel glamorous as all women should. Nothing says glamour better than a bold red lip in my opinion. No matter what 2014 threw your way I know you all have aims for 2015 big or small.

I have been wearing my Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday this January and while I am writing this post. I will also be posting my #GlamJan selfie tomorrow so look out for that on my INSTAGRAM!

I love this lipstick. It's a truly classic red that would suit all skin tones. It's very moisturising and has great staying power even through eating and drinking.

So where can you get one?

London Liverpool Street

&

Manchester's Piccadilly Station

from 7.30am on Monday 26th Jan (first come first served!)

Post your glamorous selfie to @MaxFactorUK #GlamJan and nominate a friend to do the same!

So go get your glam on tomorrow. Who said Monday's have to be boring anyway.

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

2 comments:

  1. saw this too late! ha! i hope you had fun

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww what a shame. Still a gorgeous lipstick to pick up if you love the colour x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...