GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN (HOPEFULLY)?


Hi lovelies. I hope you are all doing fabulous as always. This post is just to say sorry for being absent these last few weeks. I have been dealing with some things in my personal life that are high priorities.

I hope you will stick with me and look forward to my return which won't be too long I promise. I have wanted to wait until I knew I could find the time to put out a decent standard of blog posts rather than just some rubbish ones that would probably bore you.

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things so fingers crossed I will be able to be back with you very soon! Please be patient with me as it's been a bit of a tough ride lately.


Love to you all



Vicky xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | TBP

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are OK hun? I have been abscenbt from blogging for a while due to issues too but I am getting back into the swing of things, take care and I will look forward to a post from you.

    Em

    Em’s Mixed Bag…..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em. Feeling like things are heading in a more positive direction now. So good to know you are looking forward to my return. I am excited to post again. Looking forward to your return also. Take care lovely xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...