EUCERIN AQUAPORIN ACTIVE MOISTURISER


Hi everyone and welcome to today's post. I was recently asked if I would like to try out another product from the Eucerin AQUAporin range and give my thoughts. I have dry skin and asked to try out the Eucerin AQUAporin ACTIVE for dry skin. It wasn't until a few days after I started using the product that I realised I had been sent the one for normal to combination skin, but I will still give you my thoughts on how the product worked for me.



Info:

Provides intense 24 hour hydration for refreshed, supple, smooth and radiant skin.

My thoughts:

I have enjoyed applying this moisturiser. It has a lovely silky feel that melts easily into the skin. It does add some radiance and my skin certainly does feel supple after application.

However, I do feel that my make-up seems to not last as well and goes a bit patchy throughout the day where it is drying up. My skin does become a lot drier in winter and as this product is not exactly suited to my skin type I can not be too critical.

So my final thought can only be to say that this product was not meant for my skin type and so that is why it could not deliver 100%.

If you have tried any of the Eucerin AQUAporin ACTIVE moisturisers leave your thoughts in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...