99p Stores Fate Blusher Quartet

Hey All. On Friday it felt like I had a long weekend in front of me and whoop it's nearly gone :( Oh well it's a nice sunny day at least. I want to share with you today my 99p Stores bargain.



















Swatches As In Compact



I think this is a bargain palette for 99p. The blusher shades are very subtle, but very buildable. They all have a little shimmer in them, but it's only a hint. The brush is very stubby and not a good shape. I tend to use my own brushes so this does not bother me.



Top Left: A very soft, pastel, baby pink shade.


Top Right: A very pigmented bronze shade that has a little fallout.


Bottom Left: A soft, rose pink shade.


Bottom Right: A peachy shade.



I think this is a really nice palette for coming into spring. You can build the shades to be as obvious or as subtle as you like. The shades in the palette are cooler than some I have been using in winter. This is a nice palette for someone just starting out with make-up as the shades are not too heavy.



Have you found any make-up bargains lately? Do you look in places like the 99p Stores, Poundland, Savers for your make-up?



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...