Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2012 With Next Shortlist

Hey loves. I hope you are all having a fab week. Time has been flying by so fast since I have been off work. I haven't actually travelled to work from my new home yet, but the journey isn't bad just one bus ride.

Today I just wanted to say congrats and good luck to all the Bloggers and Vloggers out there who have been shortlisted for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2012 With Next. There are some Bloggers and Vloggers that I see on the shortlist that I have been following since before I even started my blog over a year ago. I am still quite a newbie in the blogosphere, continually inspired and motivated by the blogs I read and the videos I view. Keep up the good work beauties.

For those interested here is a link to those shortlisted, Link :)

If you have ever thought about writing your own blog just give it a go. It can be about anything that you are passionate about and want to share your thoughts on. I was so nervous when I started my blog thinking I would get loads of nasty comments or just no one reading it at all, but that hasn't been the case so far. I have had some lovely comments which still lift my day and I still find people reading my blog so I guess I'm doing okay.

I am always up for improving my blog though and keeping it interesting so if there are certain posts you would like to see then just let me know in the comments below and I will see what I can do.




Love to you all



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...