NOTD: Gold Mine

Hey Beauty Addicts. Have you ever felt like you just need some sparkle? If yes is your answer then you have to check out my current manicure :)




I applied one coat of my Alessandro Pro White as a base followed by five coats of this Chit Chat Nail Varnish in Gold Glitter from Poundland, Link. I received this for Xmas as I had asked for it and let me tell you it was so worth asking for. This looks pretty with just one coat, but I wanted full on bling in this manicure so five coats it was. The gold particles in this varnish are made up of hexagon confetti and smaller glitter pieces. I sealed the look with one coat of my Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat.

I still have the other shades in this range that I asked for at Xmas to try and if they are all like this I will be a happy gal.

Have you tried these varnishes? Do you like a bit of bling like me? Let me know your favourites in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

2 comments:

  1. I love a bit of sparkle!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award, see my post for more details :)
    http://the-shelley-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a glitter girl :)

      I will check it out thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...