SKINCARE: SMOOTH BODY HELPERS

Hey sweeties. In my second post of the day I have a couple of skincare products to review for you that should go towards keeping you nice and smooth for the summer.


MELLOR & RUSSELL MAGIC SHAVE GEL

I have picked this shaving gel up many times and am currently on my next bottle. I get mine from my local 99p Store. It's a total bargain for 200ml of product. It lathers up well and feels smooth when applied to the skin giving the perfect base for a clean shave.


I received this sample in my May GlossyBox. This was a lovely lotion to apply. It felt very luxurious and the scent is gorgeous. It's not at all greasy or oily.

So I hope you enjoyed these mini reviews. Let me know your current shaving and body lotion favourites with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...