CHEAP FLOWER GARLAND HEADBANDS

Hi lovelies. I have the house to myself for a while today so I wanted to blog as much as possible as I will be returning to work tomorrow after a week off. It's crazy how the time has flown. I hope you have all had a good week.

I posted earlier this week about some flower garland headbands that I recently purchased on Ebay, link! Two more arrived later that day from another seller. I wasn't expecting them for another 2-3 weeks which is why I didn't wait to put them all in the same haul.

Anyway enough rambling and here they are .......



These headbands come in three colours of pink, beige and blue. The blue was sold out at the time I purchased these. The beige shade is more of an off white. The stretchy headband part shows as black in the sellers photos, but my beige (off white) one has a white band. This is fine for me, but for anyone that might not like this I thought you should know.

If you know of any places to buy pretty hair accessories like these that are not too expensive then let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...