STRADIVARIUS WISH LIST

Hi sweeties. Today I have a wish list post for you with pieces from the fabulous brand Stradivarius who are opening their first UK store in London's Westfield Stratford later this summer.



These wedges are to die for. In summer I always struggle to find suitable footwear as I have a dodgy looking big toenail on my left foot which makes me self conscious of wearing open toe shoes. These beauties would go with so many outfits letting my feet get some summer air and making me taller :)



This simple piece can be left plain and cool as above or accessorised with a belt, necklace or collar tips. I love the preppy style of the buttons done up like this.



How cool is this dress? The fabric looks so light. Great for day or night. This versatile item could be worn in so many ways by simply changing the belt or layering over trousers/leggings.



To get in the mood for summer the Hawaiian inspired bracelet (right) is just beautiful. The name tag bracelets (left and centre) are simple enough to just wear with pretty much anything and great to hang charms off too to make them more interesting and varied. I probably wouldn't wear these all together, but they are such a great set for the price.

Let me know your favourite pieces from Stradivarius in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...