CHROMA STATIONERY


Hi everyone and welcome to Beautiful Addictions today. Recently I had the opportunity to try out the service from CHROMA STATIONERY

They offer no fuss notebooks in a variety of 20 colours which are named. There are 3 styles that can be customised to your preference. Each notebook can be embossed in either gold or silver in your chosen font and size. You can also choose lined, plain or grid pages inside depending on the notebook you choose. They will also work with you if you have an image in mind that you would like embossed. For further details check out the FAQ!


I chose the NEBRASKA PERFECT BOUND NOTEBOOK (SHADE DORIS) with lined pages. I also opted for gold text with simple wording so that I can keep this handy notebook for when inspiration strikes in my mind for blog ideas.

I hadn't realised when choosing my notebook that the colours are there to trigger emotions reminding you of people, places and memories. I had been thinking of my Gran that day who used to look gorgeous in a blouse of a very similar shade and she also had a friend named Doris. Coincidence or not I am happy with this fluke as I will think of her every time I write in it.

So check out CHROMA STATIONERY if like me you are addicted to making notes and lists. Possibly you may have someone in mind to give a personalised present to?

Let me know your favourite style and shade with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...