PRIMARK HAUL - SEPTEMBER 2015


Hey sweeties. I went shopping the other day with my Mum and picked up lots of goodies in PRIMARK that I know you will want to see.


KIDS BLING DIGITAL STEREO HEADPHONES - ONE SIZE - PINK - £7

At work I can listen to my I-Pod and I currently have in ear headphones which I find a little uncomfortable to wear for long periods. I saw that Primark have some foldable white over the head headphones, but then I saw these kids ones and just couldn't help myself. They are not fantastic quality, but they do cancel out quite a bit of noise. Plus I can pretend I am a DJ, ha ha.


WORK OUT X-BACK PADDED CROP TOPS - MEDIUM (10/12) - FUCHSIA, GREY MARL & TEAL - £4 EACH

Now I am not going to lie. I do not plan to work out in these although I do think they would be great to. I prefer wearing crop tops instead of bras at home for comfort with a bit of support. I love that these have adjustable straps and a crossover back which I think will really help with support also. They are nicely padded with cups that are full. By that I mean they fill the whole breast/cup area, but are removable. I love these shades and the Aztec/Tribal print.


SOFT TOUCH TRACKSUIT BOTTOMS - 12 - BLUSH & BLUE MARL - £4.50 EACH

I have been wanting to get some comfortable lounge pants/joggers to doss around in at home instead of wearing my PJ's. These soft touch trackies are perfect with their cuffed bottoms that can be rolled up too. I sized up on these as I find a lot of tracksuit bottoms especially in Primark are slim fit and I wanted a looser style.


WIDE RIB JUMPERS - 12 - IVORY, OLIVE & BLACK - £8 EACH

I know I will get a lot of wear out of these basic tops. They feel like real quality without being too heavy. I could wear them as tops or with something underneath such as a vest, bodycon top or a shirt. The sleeves come just below the elbow. I sized up in these too as I wanted them to skim over my body rather than cling so that layering is easier too. I wasn't sure about the oilve shade on me, but I don't have a shade like it in my wardrobe so I thought I'd give it a try. This does come in grey too, but they only had a size 16 left  :(


DESPICABLE ME MINIONS - GREY:

CUFFED LEG BOTTOMS - MEDIUM (10/12) - £7

SWEAT TOP - MEDIUM (10/12) £8

I could not resist these Minion pieces. They will make me happy every time I wear them. I love the expressions Minions have and these even have 'Bello' (Minion hello) on them. The bottoms are a little big, but if I sized down I am not sure if they would be a slimmer fit than I would like so I will stick with these.

A massive thanks to my Mum who treated me to this haul. It was a belated birthday present as she moved around that time and so gave a me few smaller bits back then in case anything got lost or packed away.

Let me know your great finds in Primark as I will be going there again with my friend next week. Yes there will most likely be another haul :)



Love to you all



Vicky xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...