FOTD: Chocolate/Easter Inspired

Hey loves. With the Easter weekend approaching I thought it would be cool to create some sort of chocolate inspired make-up look which I will show you in this FOTD.






































Products Used


Rose & Co Apothecary Rose Petal Salve

Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum (Natural 50) SPF15*

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate 16 Hour Wear Concealer (Light 2)

E.L.F. Studio Translucent Matte Powder

E.L.F. Eyelid Primer (Sheer)

NYX Cosmetics 5 Color Shadow The Caribbean Collection I Dream Of ST. Kitt (Three Centre Shadows Only)

NYX Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow's (Hawaiian Coffee & Asphalt)

Benefit High Brow Pencil

17 Clear Definition Mascara

NYX Cosmetics Eye/Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown)

Jane Iredale Purelash Extender & Conditioner

MUA Mascara (Shade 4)

W7 Honolulu Bronzer

BellaPierre Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer Powder (Champagne)

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick's (Fig Leaf & Biscuit)




*This foundation was previously sent to me for free and I reviewed it in this post here.



So that's it folks. Apologies for the weird facial expressions and dopey looking eyes, but my friend was with me and taking the mick which put me off posing a little, ha ha.



I would love to see your latest FOTD posts if you want to link me up in the comments below :)



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...