Facial Skincare: 3 Product Reviews

Hi loves. Today I have 3 products for the face to review for you so I will just get straight to it.


Left: Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, £27.00 for 250ml

A soap-free, foaming gel cleanser. Removes impurities without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance. Suitable for all skin conditions.

This was a very deep cleansing gel that made my skin squeaky clean literally. It left me feeling refreshed like I had clean new skin. The formula was not irritating. My only disappointment is that the writing as you can see was coming off the bottle. Annoying when you can't remember the exact name of a product. There are various sizes and prices on many websites for this product.

Centre: Pukka Ayurveda Radiance Serum, Currently reduced from £32.00 to £24.00 for 50ml

I received this product in my July GlossyBox. All information about this product can be found in that link. This was a very runny formula and it was very easy to apply too much. You only need a small amount to cover the entire face and neck. It did feel like a natural and nourishing serum which left you with a glow on application, but that did not show through once I applied my make-up.

Right: Docteur Renaud Raspberry Soft Cream, £25.00 for 50ml

I received this product in my February GlossyBox. All information about this product will be in that link. This was a lovely product to use mainly because of the scent. It really does have a gorgeously raspberry sweet smell as I first stated in my initial impressions. The cream itself makes the skin feel supple and sinks in nicely. This is a limited edition product though so I am not sure how long it will be available. This does come in various prices and sizes if you search online.

So that's it for these three reviews. Which face products have been your favourites lately and why. Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...