Haul: Peacocks Sale Bargains

Hey there loves. Today I am going to get right into this post and show you my two bargainous purchases from Peacocks that were in the sale. I know I said I was trying not to shop, but I didn't go crazy.



I have added a link to the same style of jacket so that you can get a better idea of what it looks like and all the details, but I could not find this exact colour online. I thought this jacket would be a great statement piece to wear for the monochrome trend. Stripes always return into fashion and monochrome works all year round. This is machine washable too. You can vary how it looks by rolling up the sleeves or leaving them as they are.



Leggings ~ Reduced from £12.00 to £5.00

These are kind of in the middle between matte and having a slight sheen to them. I guess the best way to describe them is to say that they look a bit like a wax jacket material, but feel a lot smoother. I really like the colour. They are a gorgeous brown red. Perfect to take me into the winter seasons. I would wear these day or night as they can be worn casually with a long sweater or dressed up with heels and a jacket. I couldn't find a link to these on the website sorry.

I am so happy with my two bargains for just £15.00. To take a look at the Peacocks sale online now check out this link! 

Have you picked up any bargains lately in Peacocks? Let me know in the comments below so I can check them out.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...