E.L.F. Concealer & Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream Reviews

Hi there people. I have been so lazy today getting in and out of bed. I don't know what's up with me I just feel wiped out. Anyway I hope your weekends are going well. Today I have two product reviews for you from E.L.F. and Clarins.


Top: E.L.F. Studio Concealer Ivory, £3.75

I used this concealer straight from the tube to swipe underneath my eyes and on the blemished areas of my face. This went on really smoothly as it's a creamy formula, but it not at all slippery as it dries slightly more matte on the skin once applied. It does give you time to blend with either your fingers or a brush. I usually went with using my fingers as the warmth from my fingertips helps to set it in nicely. I used a slight patting motion. The colour match for my skin is really good. I would certainly recommend this for paler skin tones. I really enjoyed using this product as it worked as good as higher end concealers I have tried and is great value because it lasts for ages. I would say that this lasted about 3-4 months. Because it can be applied using your fingers it is travel friendly too so no need to carry a make-up brush around. The packaging looks slightly different on the website now as their is no concealer shade around the middle, but I believe the product to be the same. I would definitely repurchase this product. This comes in three other shades of beige, honey and tan.

Bottom: Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream, £16.99 for 100ml with free delivery

I think I got this free sample when I purchased something else from Clarins. This product is said to work towards minimising age spots, softening the skin and strengthening the nails. I don't have age spots on my hands so I can't say how it works in that way and my nails are usually pretty strong anyway so for me this product was really just used to see how it cared for the skin on my hands. The scent of this white cream is quite pure and delicate. I have to say that this was a really nice hand cream to use. The cream was not sticky or greasy. It left a smooth layer over my hands and did actually make them feel softer with continued use. I would say that if this product does work for age spots then yes I would pay this price in the future if I get them on my hands, but for now this is a product that is a bit too expensive for me to use just as a hand cream.

Have you discovered any great products from E.L.F. or Clarins recently? What are your favourite concealers and hand creams? Let me know with your reasons in the comments below.



Love to you all



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...