NIVEA WINTER ESSENTIALS

Hello lovelies. I have a range of Nivea Winter Essentials to share with you that I have been sent to test out over the last few weeks so here are my reviews :)



For normal skin. This is a very lightweight formula with a refreshingly creamy scent of sea minerals and blue lotus. This I preferred out of the three in formula because it so quickly absorbed and kept me moisturised all day long.


For dry skin. This has a non-greasy formula offering soft and supple skin all day long. There is no obvious scent to it. It does a great job, but takes just a bit longer to work as it's a little more intensive.


For dry skin. This formula is much more dense than the other two. It has that classic Nivea packaging as well as scent. It works really well to nourish and moisturise the skin also.

I would definitely rate each of these products, especially for people like myself who have dry sometimes itchy skin that needs intensive moisturisation.


For dry hands. A fast absorbing hand and nail cream for a softening and smoothing effect. I am loving this hand cream. It adds a really nourishing boost every time I apply it and I love the macadamia nut oil scent.


I have previously reviewed the RASPBERRY ROSE scent which I absolutely loved. Recently though my lips have been a bit in turmoil and I felt needed something very neutral. I have been using the ORIGINAL lip butter and OMG it has been a lifesaver. My lips are in the best condition they have been in ages. As you can see these also come in amazing scents such as BLUEBERRY BLUSH, VANILLA & MACADAMIA and CARAMEL linked above.

So for nourishing reliable products to take you through winter these should be on your radar.

Let me know your Nivea winter skincare essentials with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...