LIGHT IN THE BOX LONG LASTING EYE & LIP LINER PENCILS


Hi lovelies. I hope you have had a great week and are relaxing today while you enjoy reading my blog :)

Recently I came across the site LIGHTINTHEBOX.COM that seems to have everything you could possibly ever think of at amazing bargain prices.


SWATCHES AS ABOVE


These 12 liners can be used on eyes and lips according to the packaging. I enjoy playing around with make-up so I will have fun with these. There are some great highlight shades which will work really well to open up the eyes on the inner corners. This set is especially perfect for summer make-up. If you are not great at eye make-up, but fancy a change from black or brown liner, just add any shade and voila you are transformed!

Working out at less than 40p per liner these are ace. The packaging looks fab and is sturdy. The product inside each pencil is a little wobbly and I think may come out if turned upside down fully, but just be careful not to do that and they should work fine :)

Let me know what fabulous bargains you pick up on this brilliant website as I need to go shopping on it now :)



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...