SKINCARE : IN-SHOWER BODY MOISTURISERS


Hey lovelies. If you are anything like me and lazy when it comes to applying body moisturisers daily then I could have the perfect solution for you.



This was given to me in a gift set for my birthday, but I have linked to Superdrug above where this product is currently reduced. This has a lovely creamy honey scent that moisturises the skin really well. I have used a few of the Nivea In-Shower body moisturisers and love them. They are so easy to use and add moisture quickly all over your body. Just use your usual shower wash. Then apply this to wet skin and rinse off.


This product is applied to wet skin in the shower and then you rinse it off. It does say you can follow with body cream, but I didn't find I needed to unless I perhaps shaved my legs that day and wanted to add extra moisture. The scent is fantastic with pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla.

I love both of these brands for lots of products. I do think I like the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturisers more as I find they moisturise my skin deeper and for longer.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN USING IN-SHOWER BODY MOISTURISERS AS THEY WILL MAKE THE FLOOR OF YOUR SHOWER/BATHTUB SLIPPERY ESPECIALLY IF YOU APPLY TOO MUCH!! SO TREAD CAREFULLY AND CLEAN UP AFTERWARDS :)

In the comments below please leave your favourite time saving products for us busy lovelies!



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...