December GlossyBox

Hi my Sweets. I had another day of Xmas shopping today with my Mum. My uncle met up with us and bought us lunch which was lovely. Today I thought I would show you my December GlossyBox which is a very festive red shade this month.


 


Left To Right: Blink + Go Hi-Definition Mascara, Link :), Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss, Link :), Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Mini Nail Varnish With Stripped To Go Sachet, Link :), MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Moisturising Face Base, Link :), Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel Sensation, Link :)


Blink + Go Hi-Definition Mascara ~ £12.95 on website, but £14.99 for 8g on GlossyBox information card?

The Information:

Longer, thicker, sexier! Give your natural lashes a stunning, flake-free, waterproof boost.

This mascara sounds good. Let's hope it lives up to the hype. The shade I have is black. I like that this is waterproof as my eyes do water a lot. I would have preferred one of the compacts that a few people received, but oh well :)


Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss ~ £10.00

The Information:

Cargo's new lip gloss formulation! Perfect shades, great wear and high-shine. Did you know that your gloss, like food, has an expiry date?  This award-winning packaging actually lets you monitor the freshness of your gloss!  Once the gloss is open and the Timestrip® Technology is activated, the window in the cap changes color over time, allowing you to know when it’s time to replenish.  CARGO’s Classic Gloss has a famous non-sticky formula that has become a favorite with consumers and makeup artists alike.
 
Ingredients:

Polybutane, Octyldodecanol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Canola Oil  , Ozokerite , Ethylene/Styrene/Propelene Copolymer, Silica , Ricinis Communis Seed Oil ,  Zea Mays Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) , Butylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer , Mica , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzophenone-3 (Benzophenone-4) , Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil , Sorbic Acid , Rosemarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract , Tin Oxide , PEG-8, Tocopheryl , Ascorbbyl PalmitateE , Citric Acid , Ascorbic Acid
(+/-) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) , CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) , CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

The lip gloss that I received did not have the timestrip technology described above, but I think it's a good idea. I like that this gloss is non sticky as I find sticky glosses irritating. I could not see the shade Las Vegas that I received on their website? 




Swatch Of Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss - Las Vegas


I would say this is a peachy, gold shade. Just enough sparkle to give dimension to your lips.


Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Mini Nail Varnish ~ £10.40 on Amazon, but £16.00 on GlossyBox information card. Stripped To Go Sachet ~ 14.00 for pack of 6 removers

The Information:

Party glitter nail colour with a sachet of the most amazing polish remover finger nail mitt. The mitt is said to clean all 10 nails so fingers crossed it works.




Described as darkened raspberry sizzle (glitter). I think this polish looks amazing. The perfect shade for the festive season. This reminds me of the Dorothy's ruby red slippers.


MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Moisturising Face Base ~ £15.00 for 30ml

The Information:

Luxuriously, rich yet lightweight, this Moisturising Facebase is enriched with Shea Butter, Vitamin A and Beta-Carotene to rejuvenate, nourish and hydrate skin. Active nutrients and extracts work to brighten, smooth and even out skin tone to prime and create the perfect base for makeup application. Lightly scented with a zest of lemon, orange, lime and mandarin -this is a little piece of heaven you will want to treat your face to every single day!

Application:

Apply daily prior to makeup application or wear alone for radiant heavenly skin. Use Day & Night! Leave 3-5 minutes before applying your foundation so that it applies smoothly and evenly and is sure to stay on all day.

This has a lovely zesty scent to it. I have just run out of face/make-up primer so this is well timed :)


Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel Sensation ~ £6.50 for 200ml

The Information:

A unique shower foam containing Organic ingredients Sweet Almond Oil and Indian Rose. Ancient Ayurvedic ingredient Sweet Almond Oil restores the skin`s moisture balance.
  • All skin types
  • Cleansing
  • Floral/ fruity scent
This gently cleanses the skin leaving it silky soft and smooth.
 
This smells delicious. I am really looking forward to using this. I think it's pretty good value for the amount of product you get.

I am really pleased with this month's GlossyBox. I will definitely be trying out all of these products. The stand out products for me so far are the Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Mini Nail Varnish With Stripped To Go Sachet, the MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Moisturising Face Base and the Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel Sensation.

Here is a link to the GlossyBox website if you would like more information about subscribing, Link :)

Which products did you get in your GlossyBox this month? Were you happy with the products?


Love to you all

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of the Deborah Lipmann polish! I have just bought a sparkley polish from the new Look range and it's name is 'Dorothy' haha!!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emma - I love the look of it. I am going to paint my nails tomorrow and it might be a winner ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen tonnes of reviews for this month and everytime I see that polish I keep lusting over it! I will subscribe one day haha! It looks so worth it!

    http://simplybeautifulx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...