Skirts To Tops

Hello Beauties. Have you all had a well rested lie in this Sunday morning? I do hope so. I had a really nice evening last night. My man invited his brother to dinner and he made us a curry. It was yummy and the wine helped it wash down nicely. We watched a film and had a good catch up with way too much ice-cream.

Today I want to talk about how irritating it is when you have items of clothing that you love, but you wish worked differently ........






I have had these tube skirts from Primark for quite some time and while I love how they look on and the range of colours they do have one let down to them. They ride up as I walk along and I hate that pulling the skirt down thing I think most females have had to endure at one time or another. Rather than letting these items go to waste I thought why not just wear them as tube tops so that's my plan. I am thinking I may need wear a stretchy belt around the waist to make sure they don't ride up, but that's better than not using them at all. So now I have five new tops to wear :) If you would like to see me wearing these in an OOTD/OOTN post just let me know.

What clothing items have you used in different ways than their original purpose? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...