My Thursday Primark Haul

Hiya I'm back once again today. I couldn't wait to show you my purchases from Primark that I picked up on Thursday and so I will get straight into this haul :)



Left: Red Check Nightshirt With Heart Cross Stitch Pocket & Roll Up Sleeves, £7.00

Right: Navy Check Nightshirt With Heart Stud Pocket & Roll Up Sleeves, £7.00

I have been loving the tartan/check trends around recently and as I needed some new nightwear I thought this was a great wear to bring it into my wardrobe. Perfect for lounging at home with snuggly long socks :)

   

Charcoal Jumper Dress, £12.00

This is a great size and length for me. I would like to wear it with tights, lace up ankle boots and a beanie. It came in a beige/cream colour, but I wasn't sure it would be great for my skintone. I would love it in black, red, blue and green.



Left: Burgundy Open Cardi With Pockets, £10.00

This is a lovely deep burgundy shade which unfortunately these photos are not picking up. I would prefer it to be pulled in at the bust for a more flattering fit so I am on the lookout for unusual broaches.

Right: Black Jumper With 3/4 Sleeves, £10.00

A great simple piece that I can wear with anything.


Left: 2 Packs of Black 3 Pairs 40 Denier Appearance Microfibre Opaque Tights, £3.00 Per Pack

These are the tights that I always buy from Primark

Centre Top: Fuchsia Beanie & Black Beanie, £2.00 Each

I loved this hot pink shade and the black is a great go with everything item.

Centre Bottom: 2 Pack of Grey & Black Headbands, £1.00 for 2

Easy to wear headbands.

Right: 2 Packs of Black 5 Pairs Cotton Rich Socks, £2.00 Per Pack

I have thrown lots of socks away so I needed some more plain black ones. I really wanted the ones with unicorns on, but I couldn't find them :(

So that's the end of this haul. I have been ordering some items online too so I will show you those soon. If you see any jumper dresses or lace up ankle boots around please let me know where you find them in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...