Xmas Wish List: The Watch Hut & ASOS

Hi lovelies I hope you are well. Today I have a few products that are on my Xmas wish list to share with you. 

Etail PR informed me that The Watch Hut is giving away £300 worth of ASOS vouchers to one luck winner and a £100 ASOS voucher to the runner up. 

The idea is to feature a watch from The Watch Hut on your blog in a Xmas wish list. As the vouchers are for ASOS I decided to pick some items to add to my wish list from there.









To check out the fab range at The Watch Hut check out this link!

For more information on Etail PR and this competition see this link.

Please note that this competition ends at 5pm today (Friday 15th November) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what your Xmas wish list picks are in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...