Primark Accessories & 1 Skirt Haul

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday! I recently returned some items to Primark and of course I came back with some other items :) I thought it only fair that I share them with you so here they are.






Red, Blue, Grey & White Beanies ~ £2.00 Each

These are awesome for winter and to add a pop of colour with the red and blue to any outfit.

Green Mini Skirt ~ £3.00

It's a little big. I bought it in a 12 in the hope it would be a little longer. I think it will work okay with jumpers, tights and ankle boots.

Black Lace Up Wedge Boots ~ £18.00

I know these were already attracting fluff when I bought them, but I am hoping that when I roller over them they won't look so bad. These I can wear with so many outfits.

4 Pack Of Friendship Bracelets ~ 50p

50p is insane for these. That's 12.5p per bracelet. I love the designs. They are really fun.

Silver & Gold 3 Drop Layer Collar Necklaces ~ £4.00 Each

These are simple yet impact neck pieces that will make any plain top or dress look more expensive.

Primark have now upped their game by showing you products that are in store as well as Primania where everyone can show off their Primark outfits. For more info check out this link! 

I hope you enjoyed this haul folks. I know I will get my wear out of these items. Which Primark bargains have you picked up lately? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. Just bought the gold necklace. Love it with a chunky Jumper.
    Love the blog. Following you on bloglovin.
    http://tastingtheworldwithme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is a winner. Glad you enjoy my blog and thanks for the follow Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...