Vodafone London Fashion Weekend

Hi there my loves. This is another fashion filled post for you as I attended Vodafone London Fashion Weekend yesterday. I was very lucky to win my Gold Ticket through a blogging competition with The Watch Gallery through etailPR. This was my first experience attending Somerset House and a very exciting day.

DESIGNER CATWALK SHOW

JULIEN MACDONALD







Hilary Alexander OBE dressed marvellously as always chatting here with presenter Angela Scanlon.

TREND CATWALK SHOW

PRECIOUS METALS


FLOWER POWER


LACE EMBRACE


GOOD SPORT





EXHIBITORS



These were the pieces that drew me to the Gina Melosi stand. I love the broken glass style of these precious metals. They are very raw, yet beautiful. Gina Melosi also have within the collection midi rings of an almost rugged style. Very different from the more delicate styles currently shown on the high street.





I loved a lot of Orit London's designs, but my favourites were the Multi Tubes Chokers shown above.




Maria Francesca Pepe designs have a modern edgy feel. Almost like fashionable armour.




I have always loved Gothic elements in jewellery. Cross designs have always been a favourite of mine since I was a teen. These pieces are beautiful.



These necklaces have a deathly yet fun vibe about them. Very Donnie Darko and Alice In Wonderland I think.




I thought when I viewed this collection that the pieces were based around mystical dragons. Each piece is in fact a casting of an actual pigeon's foot that has met it's end through being roadkill or at the paws of other wildlife. Tessa has had a real fascination with pigeons since she was a child. It's a perfect transition to see that a life that has come to an end turned into a beautiful piece of artwork. Some pieces actually wear their own rings too. Pigeons are very much associated with London life and so this collection is a perfect representation of LFWend.




I love these bold yet refined artworks by Emma J Shipley. You can also find some of these on Emma's luxury colourful scarves made of the finest natural Italian fabrics.









These bold floral pieces are beautiful on their own, but I do love the Arabian elements too. I would happily play the part of an exotic vintage princess trying on pieces from Sabrina's range all day long.





These holographic metallic sheen items would be perfect to reflect the sunlight of the S/S season that is on it's way. These best selling Rula Black Loafers are a perfect transition between the seasons also for those not wanting to let go of their A/W studded boots.



I also received a Julien Macdonald Designer Tote Bag filled with treats such as a Maybelline Baby Lips (Pink Punch), a Beauty Bar, an Essie Nail Polish (Naughty Nautical), a Label. m Shine Mist and Lavazza Arabica Coffee

After a great day I waved goodbye to Somerset House. That is until next season :)

Have you visited Somerset House for London Fashion Weekend this season? If yes, what was your experience of it? Let me know in the comments below.

Many thanks to The Watch Gallery and etailPR for this amazing prize.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...