Lilou et Loic Eden Rock Luxury Room Spray

Hi lovelies and Happy Thursday. I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. With Valentines Day tomorrow and London Fashion Week starting tomorrow also I am sure there are lots of you out there with great plans. 

For Valentine's Day I think we will have a little shop together in Bluewater and spend the evening with good food and a movie. Sometimes life's indulgences are the simplest things. 


I have been sent this Lilou et Loic Eden Rock Room Spray for free to review. This unisex liquid product comes in a spray bottle adorned with Lilou et Loic's signature grosgrain ribbon. The scent is deep yet not heavy. Quite musky yet fresh and light. I think this would be a perfect gift for any man, woman or couple. The bow is easily removed if too feminine for some leaving behind a chic and classic bottle spray that won't look out of place in any room. This is a very sophisticated scent that both myself and my man will enjoy in our home. I will spritz it around when guests come too.

There are collections of Room Diffusers, Signature CandlesEmperor Candles 4 WicksStorm Lanterns, a Floating Candle Holder and a vast Bathroom Collection including hand, bath, shower and body products. 

There is so much that I want and the containers would be beautiful to keep and refill.

Lilou et Loic also offer a gift service where your chosen items can be elegantly wrapped, enclosed with a gift card of a personal message and if preferred sent directly to the receiver.

Lilou et Loic products are made from the finest oils and ingredients, presented in the highest quality hand blown glass containers. Accessible luxury for everyone.

I love the presentation and style of the Lilou et Loic products. The Luxury Bath Foam bottles look exquisite and the whole candle collection looks my cup of tea too.

To pamper yourself, your home or someone special you should check out Lilou et Loic. Although Valentines Day is almost here every day is a good day to give or receive a gift just because. Plus your Mum's I'm sure would appreciate a product or two this Mother's Day (Sunday March 30th)! It will come around sooner than you think!

Happy Valentine's to those celebrating tomorrow :)

Let me know your wish list products from the Lilou et Loic collections with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...