NOTD: STARGAZER 172 NAIL POLISH

Hello again my sweets. The sun is shining and I am sure most of you are happy at the thought of the spring/summer season opening up to us. I am always a fan of embracing the lighter and brighter palettes that come along at this time of year, but there are days when I still feel the need to turn to the dark side. Here in this NOTD post you will see what I mean.



I am really into textures at the moment and although I purchased this nail polish some time ago I never actually got round to using it. It looks nothing like I expected at all. It is much more of a murky black which has hints of brown mixed with silver glitters. I did have to paint 3 layers to get this level of cover, but I think the results are worth it. This Gothic shade is still very wearable. I like to think of it as the night sky on my nails. StarGazer appear to have discontinued this nail polish, but I did find it on another website for a bargain price of currently £1.37 linked above!

Are you like me any will wear any shade at any time of year? Let me know your favourite nail polishes from StarGazer in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...