DHC CLARIFYING PORE COVER BASE

Hi lovelies. I have another review post for you today of a skincare/make-up product that was sent to me for free to review.



This oil-free powdery gel-cream primer which blends clear is designed to keep your skin looking naturally matte for hours while minimising the appearance of pores. Targeting the T-zone (forehead and nose) as well as the U-zone (cheeks and chin) enabling your make-up to last longer while keeping your complexion shine-free and fresh. Suitable for all skin types.

Key ingredients:

 Liquorice to soothe the skin

Rosehip and artichoke leaf extracts to visibly tighten and minimise the appearance of pores

Vitamin E for its antioxidant and skin soothing properties

Olive leaf extract to help protect, firm and nourish

Apply over a clean, moisturised face, concentrating on the T-zone area before applying your foundation.

I absolutely love the feel of this product. It's very lightweight, blending into the skin easily while blurring imperfections. I don't have particularly large pores at the moment, but they were reduced to nothing.

The product itself is white, but when applied it becomes a part of your skin and the white disappears. 

I thought this might be quite drying for me due to my dry skin type, but it worked well. I had no dry patches appear throughout the day and no shine or greasiness, but my skin type is not oily.

I wouldn't say that my skin felt more protected, nourished or any firmer from using this product, but I would certainly recommend it for evening out the skin tone and blurring imperfections while reducing pore size.

It also felt like a great make-up base because my skin felt velvety and smooth. I did not really notice my make-up lasting any longer, but that's not to say it didn't. I just don't have greasy skin so my make-up base usually holds up pretty well anyway.

Have you tried this primer? If yes, let me know your thoughts on it in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...