NAILS: PASTEL DUO

Hi there loves. It's been pretty good weather over the Bank Holiday weekend which has been unusual for us Brits so I hope you all have enjoyed it. 

I have a wee NOTD post for you of a duo that I think is perfect for pastel lovers.




I applied one coat of base coat followed by 2 coats of each of these nail shades and finished with a nail drying spray.

Mod About You is a very pale milky pink. It's currently on offer at Amazon for a bargain £6.99.

Pale Purple seems to be now known as Berry Ice Cream so I hope it's the same shade. I have linked to Superdrug above as they currently have a 3 for 2 offer on. This is sold out online, but you will hopefully find it in store.

Let me know your favourite pastel shades in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...