BLOG BIRTHDAY

Hi everyone. Today's post is really just to say thank you for reading my blog, taking the time to comment on my posts, giving me inspiration to keep going when I have bloggers mind block.

Today is my blog's 3rd birthday. Beautiful Addictions started off as just a hobby for me. I found it very hard in the beginning deciding what to write about as I didn't know much about blogging and what others liked reading most. 

My photos were not terrible, but not fantastic either. I am not a pro photographer now, but I do think more about lighting, composition and trying to get the most true to life colours in my shots so that you know what you are seeing is real life. 

I think my posts are more structured and the look of my blog layout has changed from pink and spotty with bows to a more fresh style. I am however looking to change my blog's appearance a little more. Can anybody please advise that if I remove customisations on Blogger will I lose all changes I have made or just to the template layout? I am thinking of changing to a 2 column layout, but don't want to mess everything up.

Also I am in talks with a company currently which I will reveal more about very soon. I will be creating a vlog series around one product initially while introducing you to their brand. Vlogging is something I have wanted to venture into and although I keep saying I will I just never get round to it, but now there are no excuses so watch this space :) Any tips on vlogging please leave as I haven't got a clue.

Also let me know your thoughts on my style of blogging and blog layout? What posts do you like to read the most? What attracts you keep on viewing a blog? What types of videos would you like to see from me? 



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...