GLOSSYBOX: SUMMER BEAUTY EDIT WITH SUPERDRUG

Hi lovelies and happy summery Sunday. It's just so beautiful outside that it's almost tempting not to blog, but have no fear I promise I will. Today I have my May GlossyBox first impressions to share with you. This box is the 'Summer Beauty Edit' in collaboration with Superdrug to celebrate their 50th birthday! Superdrug is one of my go to beauty essentials stores so I knew this would be an exciting box.



SOLAIT ILLUMINATING FACIAL BRONZING CREAM ~ £2.99 FOR 100ML

With light reflecting particles to give a healthy, luminous glow as well as ingredients to hydrate and soften the skin.

Exfoliate before use. Apply to a clean, dry face with a tanning mitt or your hands. Blend at the hairline and eyebrows. Wash hands immediately after use.

This product is meant to develop within 2-4 hours. The scent in the tub is very much defined by the sweet almond oil. It looks like a medium thickness cream.


For maxed-up lashes this wand has a multitude of bristles to separate and give a fanned out lash effect. This mascara has a built in wiper system taking off excess product when you pull the wand from the tube. There will be a pop sound to ensure it's working.

Coat evenly root to tip, turning as you reach the end to accentuate the curve and prevent clumping.

I have never tried this mascara so I will see just how volumised it can make my lashes.


This foot mask will hydrate for up to 24 hours working while you sleep to give you beautifully soft feet when you wake.

Massage onto clean, dry feet before bed. No rinsing required.

I tried a tiny bit on my hand and it absorbs into the skin instantly which is great as I hate having sticky cream on me when getting dressed let alone going to bed. I would like to soften my heels for summertime so this will definitely be given a go.


A non-sticky or greasy body moisturiser.

Spray evenly over the desired area for long lasting, locked in moisture.

I am a really big fan of spray body moisturisers. It saves scraping or squeezing the product out and makes application a much quicker and easier process. This cocoa butter scent is gorgeous too. I really like the twist lid that clicks into place. No lost lids. I sprayed some on my legs and it has absorbed unbelievably quickly meaning getting dress straight after application is not a problem.



A full coverage lipstick that leaves a soft sheen on the lips.

Sweep on as required.

This is a very pretty lipstick that is very natural and I think would suit all skin tones. It has a lovely sheen which reflects beautifully in the sunlight. A great everyday shade for summer. I do have one negative though and that is the packaging. The lid is very secure and clicks shut, but the lipstick tube feels quite un-sturdy.

Now following on from all of those full size products are the bonus items.


Enhanced with 4 oils for softer, smoother, silkier skin. Non-greasy and non-sticky. For dry skin.

Apply to clean, dry skin. Not for the face.

This sample of body moisturiser is a new product for me to try and will hopefully do the job.


An intoxicating and addictive fruity-floral fragrance.

The fruity top notes are the first thing I notice about this scent. It quickly settles though into it's floral woody base. This musky scent is very sensual. Perfect for summer days and nights.

Well what can I say. I am very impressed by this box indeed. I think this was a great collaboration and I wish Superdrug a very Happy Birthday!!

For more information on GlossyBox UK click this LINK and for GlossyBox US click this LINK.

What products are your favourites so far in this month's GlossyBox? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...