BARGAIN BEAUTY BUYS

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday. Today I have a couple of quick reviews for you so here they are.


JUST BABY 100 BABY SKINCARE WIPES

I think I picked up this bargain pack of 100 wipes from the 99p Store. I always try to buy baby wipes as opposed to regular face wipes if I'm not buying the exfoliating type as you usually get more in a pack and they are larger. These have a lovely baby soft smell, contain aloe vera and babassu oil and are not tested on animals.

DOVE HAIR THERAPY INTENSIVE REPAIR 60 SECOND TREATMENT SHOT

I received this product in my March Beauty Blossom GlossyBox where you can find full product information. This worked well as an intensive quick treatment. Great for softening and smoothing the hair and I got a few uses out of this tube. Available from Sainsbury's & Superdrug.

I hope you enjoyed these two mini reviews. Let me know your favourite facial skincare and haircare bargains in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...