OXYGENETIX OXYGENATING FOUNDATION

Hey there sweet peas. I have a foundation/skincare review for you from a brand that is very new to me and kindly sent me a sample.



When asked if I would like to try this foundation I jumped at the chance as a good make-up base and flawless finish is a make-up lovers dream. Well it is in my book anyway. 

This breathable foundation has a 'healthier skin' formula while providing complete coverage. Said to be summer friendly: sweat proof, transfer resistant, water-resistant, staying put all day, great for sensitive skin, covering and calming redness/sunburn and containing SPF25 (can also be used over a high SPF suncream). It can be slept in because it's good for the skin, but I did not do this as in my mind it is still make-up. It does not clog pores. There are no oils, fragrances, dyes or parabens.

Claiming to be far superior to any BB or CC cream as it soothes, heals and replenishes moisture loss while giving a flawless, natural finish. 

This medically based foundation safely camouflages with the ability to soothe laser work, surgical scars and third-degree burns. Also working well for skin issues such as wounds, rashes, cracked, dry skin, acne, rosacea, eczema, bruising and other skin conditions. Recommended also following chemical peels or microdermabrasion. The healing process is sped up due to the product formula.

Available in 7 blue based and 7 yellow based shades which can be mixed for the perfect combination of tone.

I asked if I could try the shade Pearl as I think this blue based shade would have been the best suited to my skin. Unfortunately I was sent the shade beige which is yellow based. It did add a nice warmth to my skin and I made it work, but obviously it wasn't the best shade to try as I wanted to try a blue based shade. I thought I should make that clear as part of this review.

Here is an example of me wearing the foundation in this video.


I think you will agree that it looks pretty flawless. This was on a very hot day when I was very stressed so it did well. I am wearing it here with my liquid concealer applied under my eyes and on only a couple of blemishes as the foundation covers so well. 

When I tried it for the first time along with my more heavy stick concealer it looked amazing for about an hour then began to go patchy and separate so if you stick with a lighter liquid concealer or simply build the foundation up you should be fine.

This is a very buildable product, but usually I would only use one pump to cover my entire face and neck. I did not use powder to set my base, but then I don't usually use one anyway. 

It did last really well every day that I have worn it for the last few weeks. It felt light on the skin evening everything out to give a very natural medium coverage that could be built to a more full coverage.

I applied it with a stippling brush, but it's recommended to be applied with a sponge or a foundation brush.

Here you will find more product information.

To purchase this foundation try beautyisskindeep.com or effortlessskin.com

Are medically based foundations something you have already tried or would like to? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...