June 2012 GlossyBox

Hey you little stunners. I hope you are all doing good. Today I have my June GlossyBox to show you with my initial impressions.








Left To Right:

GlossyBox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush, RRP £15.00

This goats hair blush brush feels nice and soft. I will give this a try and see how well it applies my make-up.

MeMeMe Cosmetics Sensuous Nail Gloss, £4.50 for 12ml

This is described as a peach shade. I would say it's more of a nude cream almost skin tone shade.

BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer, £8.00 for 4g








This product is described as a medium, golden mineral bronzer. I would say this is a very golden slightly rose brown bronzer. I think it would be a great eye colour and a highlighter, especially at the tops of cheeks. It is also suggested to mix it with body lotion to create a shimmering bronzing cream. This has a sheen to it rather than a shimmer though.

Caudalie Eaux Fraiches (Zeste De Vigne), £26.00 for 50ml

Out of the three fragrances in this range this one is a very citrus and zesty scent. I can definitely smell the mandarin in this. Really refreshing and a generous size. When I sprayed this a lot came out so be careful of this.

Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick, £19.00 for 12g








I always love trying out new foundations in the discovery of the perfect complexion. I love that they have included a good variety of 6 sample shades with this starter kit. Each shade has a suggestion for the skin tones it will suit which is very helpful. I have noticed a lot of changes in the pigmentation of my face so it will be interesting to see if this covers just enough, not enough or way too much. Red veins are something on my face I find really difficult to cover with just foundation and concealer so I can't wait to see how this works.




Overall I think this is a nice box. There isn't anything that I am disappointed with so far, but the Vichy samples are the thing that has really caught my eye.




If you want more information about GlossyBox please check out this link.




Which products did you get in your June GlossyBox? Did you like them?






Love to you all



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...