NOTD: Just Like Fairy Dust

Hi All. I am watching The Only Way Is Marbs at the moment and chuckling to myself. I do love a bit of TOWIE. I have a NOTD post for you today which I think is quite magical.









I started by applying one coat of my usual Rimmel base coat followed by three coats of this beautiful O.P.I. Nail Lacquer Princesses Rule! I found this product on amazon.co.uk for various prices and on amazon.com for $1.60. I layered on three coats of this shimmery pink shade because I really wanted to get as much shimmer as possible. It makes me think of fairy dust. A really girly shade. This would be fab over other shades I think. I sealed the look with one coat of my Dry Fast Seche Vite Top Coat.




Are you a fan of shimmery nail polishes? Which ones have you found great to layer over other shades?





Love to you all

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...