My First Ever BB Cream

Hi Loves. I hope you are having a great day. I was sent a product by Touch Media PR as they thought it would appeal to me. Carry on reading if you want to see my thoughts.








The product is the Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream For All Skin Tones








Swatched








Blended Out




















Now BB Creams are something I have wanted to try, but for some reason I just never got around to it. This BB Cream is described as a multi-tasker that will not clog pores like other waxy versions of BB Creams on the market. It is meant to give a natural and flawless coverage with oil-control properties, resulting in a matte finish. Providing all day hydration and an even skin tone that is revitalised, more radiant, soft and supple. It also has SPF30 and is said to help reduce the formation of lines and wrinkles. It does say that it gives visibly fairer skin which is the one thing I guess that put me off picking up a BB Cream before as lets face it I'm fair enough as it is, ha ha ;) I haven't noticed my skin getting any lighter yet, but I will let you know if I notice a difference in time.



Now onto the application and my thoughts. After applying my usual face care routine I squeeze some product on to the back of my hand and with two fingers I pat dots onto my face and smooth it around. I do this all over a bit at a time and down my neck. There is no need to apply lots of this in one go as a little spreads very far. When I feel like a need a bit more coverage I sometimes apply a second layer over the areas needed. It looks slightly green/brown like fake-tan when I first apply it, but don't worry as it does seem to just transpire into my own skin shade. I have tried this with and without applying a face moisturiser first and I can get away without applying moisturiser on my dry skin when using this. It does settle into what I would say is a semi-matte finish as it really does have a radiant glow which I like. I apply concealer and set my face with a translucent powder. I find this BB Cream does even out my skin tone really well. It definitely has more coverage than a tinted moisturiser. I did consider trying to apply this with a make-up brush, but I simply thought what's the point of using one when this applies so effortlessly on the skin and evenly. There is no patchiness and it lasts well throughout the day. It has a subtle scent to it which is pleasant, but I don't notice it once it's applied. Here is a link to ginvera.com for more information on this product. 



You can pick up 25ml of this product from janiro.co.uk for £20.00 +p&p. I think that the price could be a little lower, but to be honest I haven't put this baby down since I received it. I think it's a really great mix for me because it does even out my skin tone and give me buildable coverage that is semi-matte, yet radiant. I can see me picking this up when my tube runs out.


This product was sent to me for free, but my opinions are true and my own.



Have you tried this wonder product? What are your thoughts on it? What other BB Creams have you tried? What do you love/hate about them? Have you noticed their whitening effects?




Love to you all

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...