Primark Hauling

Hey Everyone. Looks like it's going to continue to be a gorgeous and sunny weekend, yay :) I haven't been to Primark in what seems like an absolute age so a wee spree in there was definitely due. Here are the bargains I picked up.








Berry Blouse ~ £6.00



This is labelled as New Styling. I think this is because I have this in black, except the buttons stop half way down the front as opposed to this blouse where the buttons go all the way down. This is showing up red on camera, but this is more of a purple shade. This is made of Polyester and if you put it on a hanger as soon as it comes out of the wash there is no need to iron it :) I also have a couple of sleeveless blouses from this sort of style range in Primark and they don't need ironing either. I buy these in a size 6 as they come up quite big.








3/4 Sleeve Peplum Tops In Stone, Black & Wine ~ £5.00 Each



These are made from cotton and elastane. They also had this style in green, but they didn't have my size :( I'm a bit gutted as the Wine one has a mark on the front, but I will probably just chance it and stick it in the wash hoping it comes out. I originally picked these up in size 10, but changed them for 12 as they look a bit clingy. I also saw these in a sleeveless style in the Stone and the Black. I'm not sure if that's the only shades that are available sleeveless though.








'My Dippy Tee' s In Black, Wine, Grey Marl, White & Navy ~ £5.00 Each



I have thought about getting this style of top for a while, but I wasn't sure they would suit me as I'm very short. I want to give these casual style t-shirts a go though. As you can see they are shorter at the front with a dipped hem at the back. They all have a pocket on the left breast. They are made from polyester like the blouse above so no ironing :) I got the Black in a size 6, but the other shades looked like they came up a little smaller so I got a size 8 in those.








Pearl Collar Necklace In Cream ~ £4.00



I think this will look gorgeous over any plain top or even under the collar of a shirt.








2 Packs Of 3 Pairs Of 40 Denier Microfibre Tights In Black ~ £3.00 Per Pack Of 3 Pairs



I always buy these tights from Primark when my black tights need replacing. They feel smooth and just opaque enough.








2 Pack Cushion In Plum ~ £7.00 Reduced to £5.90



I of course had to pick up something for our home. We are currently using my old sofa bed as a sofa in the living room until we choose one we like and it is so uncomfortable. I thought these might ease the pain until we find one. These also come in other shades.



So that's it lovelies. I am really pleased with this haul. Have you picked up any Primark bargains recently?




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...