September 2012 GlossyBox: Illustrated By Maggie Li

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all doing great. Today I have the products from my September 2012 GlossyBox to show you. This limited edition box has been designed by London-based up-and-coming illustrator Maggie Li.








Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Fragrance, £25.00 for 30ml, £32.00 for 50ml & £61.00 for 100ml

Inspired by the artist’s statement “If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light".  First of its kind, the black-to-clear perfume is an innovation in fluid technology. 

I was really excited to see this fragrance in my GlossyBox. Some may say Lady Gaga is weird, odd or too out there, but I find her intriguing. This smells very seductive as I expected, but very wearable. It comes across as dark, warm and sexy. I only found a hint of black when spraying mine that went clear.








Left: Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum, £29.00 for 10 x 1ml

Gives a mild freeze-like effect supporting the reduction of visible facial contractions. Liposomes work to fill lines instantly and a ground-breaking oxygen carrier boosts glow and radiance for fresher looking skin with a 3D plumping effect. 

I will give this a try, but I am a bit worried about the freeze-like effect as I don't want to look like I've had plastic surgery. This is so expensive at £125 for 50ml, but it you like it you might think it's worth it.

Right: Rodial 5 Minute Facial, £10.95 for 10 x 1ml

The 5 minute Facial is a lifting and decongesting mask that targets age spots and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines by stimulating the skin’s natural collagen. 

I hardly ever use face masks because I just forget to. I will try these out.








Left: Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream, £20 for 15ml

For soothing tired eyes, smoothing away dark shadows and reducing the appearance of fine lines.

I have already reviewed this product in my July 2012 Empties post here

Right: Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Complex, £29.99 for 50ml

This advanced optical micro-filler blend helps eliminate shadowing and reflection so the appearance of lines and wrinkles is significantly diminished - in an instant.

I will give this a try. I'm always up for trying out new skin care.








L'Oreal Professional Mythic Oil Milk

Conditioning for fine to normal hair.

I like the bottle this comes in. It looks classy and expensive. My bottle says for all hair types, but I thought this was aimed at fine to normal hair?








Left To Right: L'Oreal Shampoo & Conditioner

NEW Mythic Oil Shampoo: refreshing cleansing experience, leaves hair feeling tamed, manageable and looking shiny.

NEW Mythic Oil Conditioner: creamy texture nourishes the hair to leave it feeling silky smooth and soft to the touch.

These sachets also say for all hair types. For information on all of these L'Oreal Mythic Oil products please check out this link. £15.95 for 125 ml.




So that's it my loves. I think this is a good box. It is a shame that I have the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream as I have already tried it. 




For more information on the UK GlossyBox click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.




Have you received a September GlossyBox? If so, were you impressed by the products inside?




Love to you all


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...