Vitality Boutique/Bluewater Haul

Ello me loves I'm back. If you check a couple of posts back you will notice me having a little moan at the lack of exhibitors etc at the Vitality Boutique at Glow, Bluewater where I attended on Friday. I will not moan any further, but show you the products I picked up there and the wee shopping spree I had in Bluewater afterwards :)








The Elizabeth's Daughter and Kenco Coffee samples were given to me when walking around. The Bare Minerals Mascara I got for free as I had a voucher emailed to me prior to the event. All the other products came in the free goodie bag.












Rebecca Louise Khaki Brown & Grey Scarves. Also Mulit Leather Strap Bracelets in Pink, Black & White. 



I got these at the show at two items for £10.00. I bought one of these bracelets in grey for my friend which I gave to her before I left for the day. Check out the Rebecca Louise website to see the range of products, link.



So that was all that I bought at Vitality Boutique. Now onto the Bluewater shopping ..........








Flutterbyes Skull Bracelet £8.00




I just couldn't resist. I love this style of bracelet and the skulls just make it awesome I think.








Flutterbyes 'Best Mum' Plaque £3.00



I have been really enjoying living with my fella, but I do really miss my Mum as we lived together just the two of us for so long. I saw this and knew I had to get it for her as she loves this kind of thing.



Check out the Flutterbyes website in this link.








Forever21 Black/Silver Sweater Top £16.75. This feels amazingly soft.








Forever21 Neon Pink/Black & White/Pink Crop Top Bras £3.90 each. These come in one size. I haven't tried these on yet, but I hope they will fit. I use this sort of thing for lounging at home rather than wearing a bra. The straps on these are detachable and they have moulded cups which I hope will give some extra support.



I had to check out the new store at Bluewater and let me tell you I had a great time in there. There are so many things I wanted, but I am going on a shopping trip with a friend in a few weeks so I was trying to hold back. You can check out the Forever21 website here.




















H&M Black Imitation Suede Wedge Platform Court Shoes £19.99. I have been keeping my eye on these for ages so I just had to pick them up. Aren't they just gorgeous and such a bargain price. Check them out on this link.



So that's the lot. I had a great shopping trip with my friend, but I did forget to pick up my Cath Kidston mug :(


Have you done much shopping lately? Anything you think I might like link it below :)




Love to you all

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...