The Blazer

Hi my loves. I am back again for the second post of today. I have had to work six days this week so I am trying to fit a few posts in. 








I picked up this black blazer from H&M yesterday for a bargainous £19.99. I have been after a black blazer for a while now to smarten up a few of my looks as I gave mine away when I lost some weight. They had some in Primark, but they weren't as long as this one and didn't fit as well. This is not the best fitted blazer ever, but for the price it will do me a turn. This comes in many shades. I quite like the look of the shades beige, dark pink and turquoise. Check out the link.



What are your staple wardrobe pieces? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...